If you are looking to develop a coherent and competitive plan and strategy for your business, then the Specialist Diploma in Digital Strategy and Planning is for you.
Become a specialist in digital planning and strategy creation in order to present ideas and campaigns at top board level standards.
Globally recognised certification
Regularly updated content supplied and delivered by industry professionals and recognised around the globe as a leading digital certification.
Understand every aspect of a digital strategy plan, such as budgeting, analytics, reputation management, customer service, team management and communication.
Your quick course guide
Study time: 30 hours
Student support: StudentCare™
Assessment: Three hour exam through Pearson Vue
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Anyone involved with planning a digital strategy for their organisation, or who is likely to be involved in this area in the future and would like a comprehensive understanding of the field
Included in your modules
Essential skills for your career
- Introduction to strategy and planning
- Traditional communications
- Digital communications
- Digital channels
- Social customer service
- Risks and reputation
- Strategy formulation and plan
Get certified the Learning People way
Professional development that works around you
- Nine months access
- Support from qualified experts
- Global community of peers
- Training mapped to the DMI curriculum
Average Digital Strategist salary
Why join us?
- Award winning customer support
- We know the job market inside out
- Trusted by the giants
- Value for money
- CV detox - exclusive to our students
- We're with you from start to finish
- Expert career advice
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- All UK students receive an NUS student discount card
- Your success is our success