If you are looking to prove your competence in search strategy, with discipline in seo, ppc and analytics, then the Specialist Diploma in Search Marketing is for you.
Learn the latest tips, techniques and tools through engaging lectures, practical exercises, slides and learning resources.
Enhance your career
Syllabus is delivered by industry experts and validated by leading digital giants such as Microsoft, Google, PayPal and Facebook.
Lucrative career path
The average wage for search marketing professionals is £40,000 so it's a financially rewarding choice to make in your career.
Your quick course guide
Study time: 30 hours
Student support: StudentCare™
Assessment: Three hour exam through Pearson Vue
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Professionals responsible for the planning, execution or measurement of search marketing campaigns, search engine specialists, search advertising and optimisation professionals, or anyone who would like to pursue a career in this area
Included in your modules
Essential skills for your career
- Seo setup
- Seo content
- Seo workshop
- Pay per click advertising – search
- Pay per click advertising – display networks
- Pay per click advertising – video
- Google analytics – setup
- Google analytics – applied
- Search marketing strategy and planning
Get certified the Learning People way
Professional development that works around you
- Nine months access
- Support from qualified experts
- Global community of peers
- Training mapped to the DMI curriculum
Why join us?
- Award winning customer support
- We know the job market inside out
- Trusted by the giants
- Value for money
- CV detox - exclusive to our students
- We're with you from start to finish
- Expert career advice
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- All UK students receive an NUS student discount card
- Your success is our success