If you are looking to take the first step in your IT career before moving on to study for your MCSA exams, then the MTA Security Fundamentals training course is for you.
Build your career
Develop an understanding of security layers, operating system security, network security and security software.
Prove you have what it takes
Validates to employers your fundamental knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
The current salary for a security administrator sits at £41,000, so it's a lucrative and rewarding career path to embark on.
Your quick course guide
Certification: Microsoft Security Fundamentals
Study time: Full time - two to three days | Part time - one to two months
Student support: StudentCare™
Assessment: Exam based - 98-367
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: People looking for a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate - MCSA - exams
Included in your modules
- Microsoft security fundamentals: security layers
- Microsoft security fundamentals: operating system security
- Microsoft security fundamentals: network security
- Microsoft security fundamentals: security software
Get certified the Learning People way
Professional development that works around you
- World's #1 eLearning portal
- Global community of peers
- Expert mentors
- Test prep
- Unlimited access
- Practice Labs
- Training mapped to Microsoft exam curriculum
Why join us?
- Award winning customer support
- We know the job market inside out
- Trusted by the giants
- Value for money
- CV detox - exclusive to our students
- We're with you from start to finish
- Expert career advice
- Progress reports
- Exam booking support
- All UK students receive an NUS student discount card
- Your success is our success