If you're here, you've recently enrolled with the Learning People. Glad to have you onboard.
Now you have a chance to win a £100 Amazon voucher by entering our competition. To submit your entry, finish the sentence “I’m training to be a…” with your dream career on the card attached. Take a picture of yourself with your card and then you’ll upload it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #yourcoursename and tag us.
At the end of the month, we’ll pick the winner at random.
Terms and conditions:
- 1. The promoter of this competition is the Learning People Ltd whose registered office is The Agora, Second floor, Ellen Street, Brighton and Hove, BN3 3LN.
- 2. Employees of the Learning People or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- 3. There is no entry fee to enter the competition.
- 4. The only route to enter this competition is by enrolling on a course and posting a photo on the named social media platforms and tagging the Learning People in it.
- 5. The competition will run monthly and the closing date for entry will be the last day of each month.
- 6. Valid entrants may post every month for the chance to win, but it must be a new and unique submission to qualify.
- 7. You can only win the competition once and will not qualify to win again in this competition.
- 8. The rules of the competition and the prizes are as follows: entrant will post a photo on social media and tag the Learning People. At the end of each month, the winner will be drawn at random by the promoter.
- 9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- 11. Winners will be notified via email.
- 12. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party.