We offer a flexible working environment, market leading products and a great culture to match.
We’re extremely passionate about advancing people’s careers, to help enhance their lives. With the philosophy of working hard to live well, we’re a fun-loving team with big ideas and big values stretching across the entire business.
We’re looking for talent to join our team in our newly refurbished home in Brighton. If you have a consultative and engaging nature, with a hunger for achieving targets; then we’d love to hear from you.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responding to potential students by telephone, providing a learning solution which matches their experience, aspirations and financial situation
- Providing advice and support to customers in the enrolment process
- Becoming an expert in the tech qualifications that we offer
- Representing the Learning people in way that adheres to our core values
We are looking for those with the following skills and qualities:
- Communication and listening skills
- Consultative nature
Learning People is based in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex. Close to Hove station with easy commuter links from most locations in Sussex as well as access to shops, cafes and bars.
Why should you apply?
- Being able to provide students with the opportunity to improve their lives
- Growing business with lots of opportunities to progress
- Market leaders in our field
- Continued investment in our culture and people
- Our benefits – pension, retail discounts, healthcare and more. We also have engaging team events, free fruit, office massages and a beer fridge.
Please email your CV to our Talent Acquisition Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org