We are Hiring!
Our Brighton & Hove Offices are growing, are you considering a new sales opportunity and want to be part of our ongoing success?
Our Sales Consultants, known within the business as Career Consultants are often the first point of contact for our customers, as such making this role the driving force for the business.
You will be responsible for providing expert advice and guidance in an extremely consultative manner to our customers over the telephone in relation to the career ready education that we offer. This is a highly rewarding opportunity that will give you complete job satisfaction.
Immediate start dates available with a very competitive salary package, uncapped OTE, and some fantastic benefits to reward your hard work.
We offer a flexible working environment, market leading products and a great culture to match.
Based in the heart of Hove, we are award-winning tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry. With over 10 years of industry experience and more than 30,000 students helped to date, we’re keen advocates of career-ready education. We provide online courses and career support across many aspects of technology such as coding, cyber security, IT and project management.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Offering consultative advice, guidance, and support in relation to the courses that we offer and the subsequent careers this education will support
- Provide each customer with a solution that is relevant to their experience, aspirations, and financial situation
- Managing your pipeline successfully to achieve monthly enrolment/sales targets
- Entering and updating customer information on our CRM database
- Represent Learning People in a way that adheres to our core values
- Adhere to the Learning People consultative enrolment model via all communication
We are on the lookout for highly motivated people who can consistently deliver company targets and want to progress within a fast-paced, growing organisation. We work hard to succeed but we have a great time whilst doing it.
Learning People is based in Brighton and Hove, East Sussex. Close to Hove station with easy commuter links from most locations in Sussex as well as access to shops, cafes and bars.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive average salary of £22,500
- Uncapped earning potential (possible to earn up to £65,000)
- Growing business with lots of opportunities to progress your career
- Market leader in our field
- Health Cash Plan – claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Access to our benefits platform which includes discounts on retail, days out, breaks and more
- Competitive annual leave entitlements with an additional day off for your birthday!
- Healthy work-life balance – Monday to Friday office hours with some flexibility for future home working 1 day per week