Terms and conditions - student survey August 2019
Please note this prize draw has now closed.
- The promoter of this competition is the Learning People (IRE) Ltd whose registered office is 8-9 Westmoreland Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
- Employees of the Learning People or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Individuals fully completing and submitting answers to the survey hosted on Survey Monkey,will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a first prize of an Amazon Gift Card to the value of £200 (GBP) or one of 3 runners up gift cards to the value of £50.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 10am on 14 August 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be included.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from Learning People containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Only one entry per person will be added to the prize draw. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Learning People retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- To be entered into the prize draw you must submit your name and email address.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The winner will be selected and notified by 1st October 2019. Payment of the prize will be processed before 1st November 2019.
- The Learning People have no obligation to offer the prize to potential winners who were contacted but failed to respond within 14 days of being notified.
- The Learning People reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant should the winner fail to respond within the 14 days.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners’ names will be published on the Learning People’s social media accounts and/or can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party.