Our Career Services team coach you throughout your job search, helping you land your dream role
Boost your employability with 360 Career Services support
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
CV and LinkedIn consultation
A Career Services Consultant will be in touch shortly after your orientation to coordinate your student journey with us. Your dedicated Career Services Consultant can begin working with you immediately, or we can schedule the start of your journey to fit with your workload and availability. Career Services are ready when you are.
- CV Consultation
- LinkedIn Consultation
Toolkits you will receive
- A guide to creating a credible CV, and an optimised CV builder to get started
- A cover letter template highlighting the essentials so you can make a good impression to employers
- Learn how to create a stand-out LinkedIn profile with our essential guide
- A checklist covering all action points to complete before moving onto the next phase
Networking and application process
This phase of Career Services is dedicated to helping you find and apply for the job that’s right for you. Your dedicated Career Services Consultant will help you leverage LinkedIn, navigate the job market, get recruitment agencies working for you, apply for jobs effectively and understand applicant tracking software (ATS).
- How to use LinkedIn for networking
- How to approach recruitment agencies
- How to apply for jobs
- Importance of job fairs and webinars
Interview coaching and technique
The third phase of Career Services focuses on nailing the interview. Your Career Services Consultant will coach you on interview preparation, questioning, gaining feedback – and how to demonstrate that you have the skills and attributes to do the job.
- How to prepare for an interview
- Interview question techniques
- The best way to getting interview feedback
- Understanding applicant tracking software – ATS
What our students are saying about Career Services...
“The career team you get are unparalleled. [Phase 1] was useful to make my CV look professional and the interview preparation phase was outstanding. I secured a job with the help [Career Services] gave me!”
- Daniel Norwood, via TrustPilotView student success stories
Get started with Career Services
Through your work with Career Services, you will understand new ways to stand out to employers and build confidence in your job search.
It’s time to get started on your journey to becoming career ready with Learning People.