Boost your employability with 360 Career Services support
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
Building your professional brand
30 days after your orientation with StudentCare™ you’ll receive your first Careers Service eBook. Phase 1 will invite you to build the foundations of your career search.
During phase 1 you will start researching the tech industry, discover the roles that you might want to apply for, and their salaries. You’ll learn about the importance of staying up to date with all the latest trends and changes in tech.
This will explain how to create and manage your career resources and will include the following:
- A guide to creating a credible CV, and an optimised CV builder to get started
- A cover letter template highlighting the essentials so you can make a good impression to employers
- Learn how to create a stand-out LinkedIn profile with our essential guide
- A checklist covering all action points to complete before moving onto the next phase
It is now time to move away from the job boards and invest in the knowledge and skills to get recognised.
Estimated time required for phase 1: 20-25 hours
Custom professional network and engagement
As you begin phase 2 you will be half-way through your course and ready to make your approach into the job market and your new career. During this phase you can apply for:
- An introductory call with one of our Careers Service consultants to review Phase 1
- One bespoke and industry-specific review of your CV, LinkedIn profile and cover letter
- 45 minute one to one coaching call with your dedicated Careers Services Consultant, focused on your unique needs, ensuring a clear action plan moving forward
You’ll also receive tips on how to research and network through your specific industry and job sector, with your next exclusive Career Services eBook.
Following phase 2 your experience, accomplishments, and education will be ready to showcase to potential employers!
Estimated time required for phase 2: Minimum 20 hours – ongoing
Application and interview techniques
As you come to the end of your course, it’s time to start applying for jobs. We will help you navigate your way through job applications and interviews.
You will learn:
- How to collaborate with recruiters
- How to prepare for an interview
- Interview question techniques
- The best way to getting interview feedback
- Understanding applicant tracking software – ATS
You will now be ready to identify the right roles and companies you’d like to work for.
Estimated time required for phase 3: Ongoing
What our students are saying about Career Services...
“The career team you get are unparalleled. [Phase 1] was useful to make my CV look professional and the interview preparation phase was outstanding. I secured a job with the help [Career Services] gave me!”
- Daniel Norwood, via TrustPilotView student success stories
Get started with Career Services
Through your work with Career Services, you will understand new ways to stand out to employers and build confidence in your job search.
It’s time to get started on your journey to becoming career ready with Learning People.