The Learning and Performance Institute
We are accredited by the leading membership body for global learning professionals and organisations
Who are the Learning Performance Institute (LPI)?
The Learning Performance Institute – LPI is the global membership body for learning professionals, having continually led the field in workplace learning and development since 1995. The LPI’s aim is to raise the profile of those in the workplace learning sector by sharing and celebrating the knowledge, experience and skills of its members and accredited partners.
LPI accreditation is the globally-recognised quality mark for providers of learning products, technologies, services and facilities.
What does it mean for Learning People students?
We’re delighted to announce that 2021 has seen Learning People achieve one further year of accreditation from the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) for the 9th consecutive year since 2012.
Accreditation continuously raises both learning standards and performance outcomes. It gives students a level of confidence and comfort that Learning People are a reputable and trustworthy organisation by auditing areas such as quality of content, student testimonials, transparency in messaging including finance options and that enrolment activities are conducted in an ethical and responsible manner.
As part of the accreditation process, Learning People is fully audited every twelve months to ensure we adhere to the LPI’s code of practice, ensuring we are able to demonstrate that we provide our students quality products and services.
The audit ensures we adhere to the following standards:
- Providers or their representatives shall not give false or misleading indications, whether bywords, illustrations or other means, in relation to either their products or services or to the products and services of any other training organisations.
- Providers shall not make any statements which cannot be readily substantiated.
- Fictitious testimonial(s) shall not be used, and testimonial(s)from the provider’s own staff, relatives or agents shall not be used unless their interest is explicitly declared
- Providers shall ensure that learning consultants and all persons involved in pre-enrolment activities act in an ethical and responsible manner
- Providers shall ensure that the performance and conduct of learning consultants is monitored and assessed on a regular basis
- Where the provider either organises grant or independent funding for the learner they must ensure the learner is fully aware of his/her commitment with regards to repayment.
- Providers shall, where relevant, take steps to ensure that learner expectations are realistically set with regard to attainment of certifications, job prospects, and achievable salaries.
- Providers shall inform learners of the learning objectives to be achieved or expected outcomes
- Providers shall inform students of the award, if any, for which the course is designed to prepare learners, and the name of the awarding body
- Providers shall inform students of the syllabus or outline of the course
- Providers shall inform students the level and nature of support, if provided, throughout the learning period
If you would like to find out more about our accredited career education, speak with one of our friendly and professional career consultants today by completing this contact us form.
“LPI accreditation is the globally-recognised quality mark
for providers of learning products, technologies, services and facilities”