Elevate your career with the updated CompTIA A+ certification
CompTIA have made some exciting updates to their CompTIA A+ certification that is essential if you want to enter into or expand your career in IT.
As part of our mission to align talented individuals with fulfilling careers in tech, we are continuously updating the courses we offer our students. This allows us to stay ahead of tech trends and allow our students to have access to tools that will give them the most relevant skills as required from the current job market.
Read on as we explore the individuals that are best suited for this certification and the course updates.
Why should you choose the CompTIA A+ certification?
This is a globally recognised certification that is trusted by employers worldwide. They acknowledge that if an individual has secured this certification, they are highly skilled and qualified in end point management and technical support.
The CompTIA A+ is the only certification with performance based course material that proves to employers that you have the ability to perform critical IT support tasks, under pressure and during your day to day.
Who is the CompTIA A+ best suited for?
CompTIA A+ certified professionals support core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for propelling IT careers into today’s ever advancing tech space.
This certification is ideal for:
- Support Specialists.
- Field Service Technicians.
- Desktop Support Analysts.
- Help Desk Tier 2 Supports.
What’s new in the CompTIA A+ course material?
The new CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals.
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting.
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking.
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware.
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices.
Are you ready to elevate your career in IT? Get in touch with our expert IT career consultants on 01273 907919 today to find out more about this certification and how you can use it as a tool to advance your career.