Accreditation success for 2021 with the Learning & Performance Institute
We’re delighted to announce that 2021 has seen Learning People achieve one further year of accreditation from the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI).
Who are the Learning & Performance Institute?
Established in 1995, the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is the leading global authority on Learning & Development. Their mission is to ensure that providers of learning products, technologies, facilities, and services reach and maintain global standards.
“LPI accreditation is the globally-recognised quality mark
for providers of learning products, technologies, services and facilities”
What does LPI accreditation mean for Learning People students?
Learning People have been an LPI accredited learning provider since 2012 and this serves to continuously raise both learning standards and performance outcomes.
LPI auditing covers areas such as quality of content, student testimonials, transparency in messaging including finance options and that enrollment activities are conducted in an ethical and responsible manner.
Sharing the LPI accreditation space with organisations and businesses such as Capita, Santander, NHS, and o2 provides confidence and assurance that Learning People not only strive for the best student outcomes, but are measured and audited to do so.
What does the LPI measure as part of their audit?
- Providers or their representatives shall not give false or misleading indications
- Providers shall not make any statements which cannot be readily substantiated
- Fictitious testimonial(s) shall not be used
- Providers shall ensure that learning consultants and all persons involved in pre-enrolment activities act in an ethical and responsible manner
- Providers shall, where relevant, take steps to ensure that learner expectations are realistically set with regard to attainment of certifications, job prospects, and achievable salaries
- Providers shall inform learners of the learning objectives to be achieved or expected outcomes
- Providers shall inform students of the syllabus or outline of the course
- Providers shall inform students the level and nature of support
How can I find out more about accredited career education?
Speak with one of our friendly and professional career consultants today for a no-pressure and holistic consultation defined by your needs and aspirations.
Whether you’re just starting out in the professional world of tech or project management, or making a complete career change – or simply looking to accelerate your already successful career; we’re here to support and help you find the best version of yourself.